E-FESTIVAL EASTBOURNE SATURDAY
SATURDAY 30th JULY - TOPLOADER
After a number of years Toploader are now back in their hometown of Eastbourne to headline the E-Festivals Saturday line up.
The boys are currently performing at some of the country’s biggest festivals but you will be able to see them right here for what will be a sellout show on the town’s amazing Western Lawns.
Since forming in 1997 Toploader have over two million album sales to their name and a string of top 20 hits both home and abroad. Their debut album ‘Onka’s Big Moka,‘ sold over one million copies and remained in the Top 5 of the UK album chart for over six months earning them 4 Brit Award nominations.
In 2000 the single ‘Dancing in the Moonlight’ became a global hit spending over a year in European Airplay Charts transforming Toploader into a household name. In 2013 the same track re-entered the Top 40 for three weekends, hitting the 10,000,000 mark on Youtube, an incredible thirteen years after it was first released, cementing it as one of the biggest songs of recent times.
With a reputation as a genuine crowd-pleasing live band Toploader have backed the likes of Paul Weller, Robbie Williams, Noel Gallagher, Tom Jones, Simple Minds and Bon Jovi, where they became the last British band to play the original Wembley Stadium. They have also appeared at a host of festivals including Glastonbury, V-Festival, T In The Park and Chris Evans’s CarFest.
The Saturday line up also includes the hugely popular function band ‘MISS DISCO’ who have a unique energetic style that will have the audience singing and dancing to the biggest disco floor fillers.
The support doesn’t stop there, a host of great bands throughout the day will be on stage to keep the festival vibes flowing!
Festival bar & street food will be available all day, doors open from 1pm
Times maybe subject to change -
1.45PM DIRT ROYAL
3.00PM THE SCHOOL DISCO BAND
6.15PM MISS DISCO
EXTRA INFORMATION -
• Strictly no outside food & drink will be allowed in the arena (SEALED BOTTLED WATER ACCEPTED)
• Bag searches will be carried out at the main entrance by our security team
• Toilets will be regularly checked and cleaned
• The use of personal camping chairs is welcomed
• Drinking water will be made available to everyone attending if bringing refillable bottles
• The Western Lawns arena is a ticketed area only, entry maybe available on the day but we strongly advise you to make your ticket purchases early to avoid disappointment
• If you have a smartphone then you don’t need to print or bring your tickets with you, simply present the E-Ticket at the door to staff for scanning
• Card payments ONLY at the Feastivals bars
• Management have the right to reserve access
• First aid tent and first aider will be in the arena
• No free NHS or carers tickets will be made available for this event
• We are unable to offer separate accessible tickets but can confirm accessibility for our disabled customers is available at all times and all ticket prices have been kept to a minimum for complete affordability
• No camping available
• No dogs are allowed in the main arena (only guide dogs)
• Tickets can’t be refunded if bands are unavailable on the day due to circumstances beyond our control
• Times and artists may be subject to change
• All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
• Refunds will only be available if the event has to be postponed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond the organisers control
• For any further questions on the information above please email the events team - email@example.com
Scroll down for images and videos.